Haunted by Blue · 2014 · The Rasp and the Wine
Amy’s first chapbook of poetry explores the longing to return to childhood. The agony of the cuts and scrapes. Through turmoil comes great tenderness. Haunted by Blue maps what follows you and what fades.
Magazines & Newspapers
- The Globe and Mail
- The Edmonton Mayor’s 2019 Ewen Nelson Award for Self-Advocacy.
- The 2019 Momentum Mental Health Leader Award, presented by Momentum Walk-in Counselling.
- 16th Annual CARNA Awards: Partner in Health Award
- Women’s Voices, Women’s Visions Conference: Full Scholarship, June 2015, Skidmore College, Saratoga Springs, NY
- Schizophrenia Society of Alberta, Edmonton Branch: Employee of the Year
- Canadian Precision Skating Team: Member
- Standing Together: Women Speak Out about Violence and Abuse (Brindle and Glass) edited by Linda Goyette and sponsored by the Alberta Council on Women’s Shelters
- 2002 – 2006
- The Raving Poets’ CDs Mumbo Jumbo, Pig Poetry and The Raving Poets Remixed